Whether you walk your pup or your pup walks you, the Anvil Hide dog lead is made out of equestrian harness leather so will certainly hold up under strain.
Vegetable tanned bridle and harness leather from north American steers will certainly get better with time.
Leather of this calibre has just the right amount of flex without compromising and becoming weak due to the addition of oils and waxes in the tanning process.
A solid brass quick snap (or stainless steel on black) and solid brass hand hammered rivets will stand the test of time and make your pup the most handsome boy on the block
133cm in length will keep your dog at the perfect distance as you walk comfortably.
**Leads are a handmade to order item. Please allow 5-7 days for your lead to be made**
The price listed is for the Lead only. If you want the matching collar, click here.
- 4.5-5mm thick veg tanned bridle leather
- 16mm wide and 133cm long
- Hand loop is 18cm long (big enough for a large male to put a hand through)
- Solid brass snap or stainless steel when on black
- Solid Brass rivets
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished, dyed and finished with aussie beeswax
- Available in Dark Chocolate, Oxblood or Black