This belt features a solid brass centre bar buckle in silver or gold for that classic look.
Cut to the perfect width of 38mm, and using an incredibly strong vegetable tanned horse harness leather that will break in nicely over time, this belt works brilliantly in both formal and casual settings.
Hand cut, bevelled and finished, this fantastic leather will age beautifully and last many years.
**Due to multiple options of colours and sizes, belts are a made to order item. Please allow 7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size before ordering using the belt size guide**
- 38mm wide x 4.5 - 5.5mm thick vegetable tanned leather in any length
- Solid brass centre bar buckle
- Solid Brass Chicago screws
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished with aussie beeswax
- Available in Chocolate Brown leather with gold buckle or Black leather with a silver buckle (buckle colours can be swapped, just email), Oxblood or Western Tan
CM indicated is to the centre hole of 7 holes. Holes are 2.5cm apart (1 inch), that gives you 3 inches to go up or down before you run out of holes.
*if buying as a gift and an old belt is unavailable, belt sizes are true to pants size NOT ACTUAL INCHES (pants inches are not the same as true inches), if they're a 32" waisted pant , select a 32" belt.
Unfortunately as belts are made to order we cannot exchange for incorrect sizing*
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom order.