This belt is made from some incredibly strong vegetable tanned bridle leather in a 38mm width.
Leather of this calibre has just the right amount of flex without compromising and becoming weak - you’ll have many years of service from this high quality belt.
A solid brass buckle (or stainless steel in black or for any colour by request) and removable brass Chicago screws will stand the test of time and will suit both classy and casual situations and attire.
**Due to multiple options of colours and sizes, belts are a made to order item. Please allow 7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size before ordering using the size guide**
- 4 - 5mm thick veg tanned bridle leather
- 38mm wide
- Solid brass buckle on Brown leather or stainless steel or matte black on black leather (to read more about matte black PVD click here)
- Solid Brass Chicago screws
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished
- Available in Dark Chocolate, Oxblood, Black or Western Tan
CM indicated is to the centre hole of 7 holes. Holes are 2.5cm apart (1 inch), that gives you 3 inches to go up or down before you run out of holes.
*if buying as a gift and an old belt is unavailable, belt sizes are true to pants size NOT ACTUAL INCHES (pants inches are not the same as true inches), if they're a 32" waisted pant , select a 32" belt.
Unfortunately as belts are made to order we cannot exchange for incorrect sizing*
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom order.
Click here to view the size guide