This belt is made from some incredibly strong vegetable tanned bridle leather in a 38mm width.
Leather of this calibre has just the right amount of flex without compromising and becoming weak - you’ll have many years of service from this high quality belt.
A solid brass buckle and removable brass Chicago screws will stand the test of time and will suit both classy and casual situations and attire.
**Due to multiple options of colours and sizes, belts are a made to order item. Please allow 7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size before ordering using the size guide**
- 4 - 5mm thick veg tanned bridle leather
- 38mm wide
- Solid brass, stainless steel or matte black (to read more about matte black PVD click here) buckles
- Solid Brass Chicago screws to match
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished
- Available in Dark Chocolate, Oxblood, Black or Western Tan
CM indicated is to the centre hole of 7 holes. Holes are 2.5cm apart (1 inch), that gives you 3 inches to go up or down before you run out of holes.
*if buying as a gift and an old belt is unavailable, belt sizes are true to pants size NOT ACTUAL INCHES (pants inches are not the same as true inches), if they're a 32" waisted pant , select a 32" belt.
Unfortunately as belts are made to order we cannot exchange for incorrect sizing*
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at email@example.com for a custom order.
Click here to view the size guide