They stole his car. They killed his dog.
Inspired by the film series "John Wick", the all black 'Lights out' belt is one for those who dont mind getting a little dark.
As Henry Ford once famously said "You can have any colour as long as it's black".
The belt features a black PVD coating over solid brass buckle and some thick black vegetable tanned bridle leather.
PVD which stands for "Physical Vapor Deposition" is a highly accurate plating process carried out in high vacuum environments at high temperatures. It produces an extremely (emphasize EXTREMELY) durable finish to prevent scratching.
Typically, black hardware that is found in the marketplace is not PVD, and is generally considered a black spray paint causing it to chip and scratch off. PVD plating is the process used to plate high end watches for a durable finish.
* Please note that the chicago screws are not PVD and is more susceptible to scratching and chipping than the buckle. Over time and with consistent contact you may see the nickel plated base layer under the screws - of course they will not be seen while wearing the belt***
**Due to multiple options of colours and sizes, belts are a made to order item. Please allow 5-7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size before ordering using the size guide**
- 4.5-5mm thick veg tanned bridle leather
- 38mm wide
- PVD black over Solid brass buckle
- Black over Solid Brass Chicago screws
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished
*if buying as a gift and an old belt is unavailable, belt sizes are true to pants size, if they're a 32" waisted pant , select a 32" belt. Unfortunately as belts are made to order we cannot exchange for incorrect sizing*
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at email@example.com for a custom order.