This slightly wider leather belt (at 44mm) features a doubled tongued solid brass buckle.
6mm wider than a standard belt, the Wide Belt has a really robust look and feel while remaining a dress belt.
The vegetable tanned bridle leather is hand cut, bevelled and finished, will age beautifully and will last many years.
**Due to multiple options of colours and sizes, belts are a made to order item. Please allow 7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size using the belt size guide before ordering**
- 44mm wide x 4mm thick vegetable tanned bridle leather in any length
- Solid brass double tongued buckle
- Solid Brass Chicago screws
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished
- Available in Black, dark Choc, Western Tan or Oxblood
CM indicated is to the centre hole of 7 holes. Holes are 2.5cm apart (1 inch), that gives you 3 inches to go up or down before you run out of holes.
*if buying as a gift and an old belt is unavailable, belt sizes are true to pants size NOT ACTUAL INCHES (pants inches are not the same as true inches), if they're a 32" waisted pant , select a 32" belt.
Unfortunately as belts are made to order we cannot exchange for incorrect sizing*
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom order.