Perfect for suit trousers and very popular with women who like a less bulky belt, The slim everyday is blend of subtlety and durability
Cut to a width of 25mm, the Slim Everyday belt features the incredibly well ageing vegetable tanned bridle leather in Brown, Antique Tan or Black with a number of buckle options.
Hand cut, bevelled and finished, these fantastic leather belts will age beautifully and last many years. The leather used is Brittish Bridle leather from Thomas Ware and Sons tannery in Bristol UK - like all of our products, these belts are 100% handmade in Sydney Australia.
**Due to multiple options of colours and sizes, belts are a made to order item. Please allow 7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size before ordering using the belt size guide**
- 25mm wide x 3.5 - 4mm thick vegetable tanned leather in any length
- Solid brass, Silver, Antique brass or Matte Black PVD buckle
- Solid Brass Chicago screws to match buckle
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished with aussie beeswax
- Available in Chocolate Brown, Black, or antique Tan leathers
CM indicated is to the centre hole of 7 holes. Holes are 2.5cm apart (1 inch), that gives you 3 inches to go up or down before you run out of holes.
*if buying as a gift and an old belt is unavailable, belt sizes are true to pants size NOT ACTUAL INCHES (pants inches are not the same as true inches), if they're a 32" waisted pant , select a 32" belt.
Unfortunately as belts are made to order we cannot exchange for incorrect sizing*
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom order.