Got a buckle from an old belt that you’re fond of??
Send the buckle to me and I will attach it to a brand new belt, or you can attach it yourself*!! (please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for address and more details)
Leather of this calibre has just the right amount of flex without compromising and becoming weak - you’ll have many years of service from your new belt with the added sentimentality of your old buckle!
Very popular with people who have an old RM Williams buckle they want to give new life to.
* If you're not sending me your buckle and plan to attach it yourself, you will need a flat headed screwdriver to tighten the removable interscrews.
Please let me know via the "notes" box on the cart page if whether you are sending the buckle or not, include your screw colour preference (silver or gold) and let me know what style of buckle you have.
*If no “note” is left for me I will send a 38mm wide belt with 4 screws and a leather keeper - in the size and colour you have chosen. Expect the Everyday Belt without a buckle.
**Belts are a made to order item. Please allow 7 days for your belt to be made to your requirements and please double check your size before ordering using the size guide**
- 4.5-5mm thick veg tanned bridle leather
- Solid Brass removable Chicago screws in either silver or gold (whatever matches your buckle)
- Oval holes that won’t stretch out (round if more suitable to your buckle style)
- Rounded edges (for comfort) that are hand burnished
- Available in Dark Chocolate, Oxblood, Black or Western Tan
If you belt size isn't shown, please reach out to us at email@example.com for a custom order.
Click here to view the size guide